eJournals by Name
- The American Bibliography Of Slavic And East European Studies
- European Bibliography Of Slavic And East European Studies
- The American Slavic And East European Review
- Archiv Fur Wissenschaftliche Kunde Von Russland
- Revolutionary Russia
- The Russian Review
- Russian Studies In History
- Slavic Review
- The Slavonic And East European Review
- The Slavonic And East European Review. American Series
- Toronto Slavic Quarterly
- Nabokov Studies
- Russian Education And Society
- Russian Studies In Literature
- Slavic And East European Journal
American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies
1990-present; ABSEES covers North American (U.S. and Canadian) scholarship on East-Central Europe, Russia, and the former Soviet Union. It contains bibliographic records, some with full text links, for journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, online resources, and selected government publications.
Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
1973-present; LLBA covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics. Complete coverage is also given to various fields of linguistics including descriptive, historical, comparative, theoretical and geographical linguistics.
MLA International Bibliography
1926-present; the MLA International Bibliography is a bibliography of journal articles, books and dissertations. The electronic version of the bibliography contains over 1.5 million citations from more than 4,400 journals and series and 1,000 book publishers.
Provides image and full text online access to back issues of selected scholarly journals in history, economics, political science, demography, mathematics and other fields of the humanities and social sciences. Consult the online tables of contents for holdings, as coverage varies for each title.