The Creditors by John Charles Dollman. 1916. Anne S.K. Brown Military Collection.
Miller Collection of Wit and Humor
- After the last battle: Sixteen French postcards, 1918.
- Album of etching and drypoints of World War I: Contains 97 etchings by W. Schimmelflug.
- American balloon propaganda by the American Expeditionary Force, 1918.
- America in the war by Louis Raemaekers, 1918.
- American soliders, 1918. Watercolor by Victor Huen.
- The art portfolio of Allied leaders, by Hans Baluschek, 1915.
- Austria at war: Drawings at the front by Lieut. Will Dyson, 1918.
- Aux Éparges (Avril 1915). Photogravure by J. deSimont, 1915.
- Belgium at War: Illustrated album.
- Cartoons of the European War: 45 scrapbook albums arranged by year containing 20,162 contemporary newspaper and magazine cartoons and satires, allegories, sentimental scenes and illustrations from US and European publications, compiled by Julius Franke.
- Le Crepuscule sur le champs de bataille, by J. Simont. 1914-1918.
- Épisodes de la Guerre 1914. 1914.
- Faithful unto death. Photogravure by William Hatherell. 1917.
- French Troops 1914-15, by "Snaffles."
- French World War I scenes: Collection of tinted lithographs depicting satirical, allegorical and patriotic scenes relating to WWI, by J. Bac.
- The Great War: A Neutrals Indictment. One hundred cartoons, by Louis Raemaekers.
- The Great War in 1916: A Neutrals Indictment. Sixty cartoons by Louis Raemaekers.
- The Great War: Victory Volume by Louis Raemaekers.
- The Great War: Britain's efforts and ideals shown in a series of lithographic plates.1917.
- "I was there" with the Yanks in France: Sketches made on the Western Front, 1917-1919 by C. LeRoy Balbridge.
- Hail to peace, Christmas 1918: Lithograph by George Bellows.
- Herman Fechenback WWI Sketchbook
- Der Krieg, 1915
- Lantern Slides
- Men on leave 1918-1919. original lithographs by Sylvia Packard.
Nurses autograph albums, 1814-1918. Turbull
- Österreich-Ungarn in Waffen. 1916. 200 photomechanical prints.
- La Pompelle Berry-au-après les derniers combats = after the last battle: Sixteen French post cards of ruins from the World War I battlefields of Fort de la Pompelle and Berry-au-Bac.
- Sharpshooter, Watercolor by Julien LeBlant, 1916.
- Star Kriegsjahr 1914/1915/1916: Album of mounted photographs and 'feldpostkartes' showing German soldiers, campaign scenes, portraits, women, postcard views of French, Belgium and German cities, patriotic and sentimental postcards.
- Types de l'armée américaine en France: Nine plates.
- Wishing you good fortune in 1918. Christmas card.
- World War I battle scene. Ink wash by Zimmer.
- World War I drawings. Twelve charcoal drawings by Lucien Jones.
- World War One nurse's memory album by Edith E. Lanyon. 1916.
- World War I 'service series' posters: Four posters promoting loyalty, good work habits, and comraderie among servicemen and veterans.
- World War Stereographic Library.